Obama embarasses UK twice.

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

That UK press is brutal...he probably isn't ready for them. LOL.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

chaaaaaange
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

So much for Obama rebuilding respect for America around the globe. This guy's a fucking joke.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

eh, who needs friends and allies? : :)
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Eh, I just read the thing about the Churchill bust and I don't think that is that big of a deal, especially since he may not remember Churchill as fondly as W. did. I don't know much about this Kenyan rebellion, but I can understand why he would not like that bust in his office if he felt his grandfather was tortured because of Churchill's policies.

My dad's dad supposedly HATED FDR, and they moved back to Portugal when my dad was little because of all the policies of that administration (where my granddad died)...so even though FDR may be considered a revered American president, my dad (or me for that matter) would not choose a bust of him to adorn my office if I were president.

Of course, I can see why the Brits would be offended but whatayagonnado, I guess.

(I am speaking as someone who is NOT a BHO fan by the way).
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Don't get me wrong, objectively I think it's insane for the Brits to get huffy over this issue...but relationships are all about knowing how to deal with the idiosyncracies and absurdities of another person/company/government...he obviously missed the read on this one.

Your points make good sense, though, m7. I just feel like in that situation when they offer to let you keep it, even if you don't like Churchill, you keep it and only put it out when they come visit, like the ugly vase from your mother in law or something like that. O0
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^LOL, that's true...or he could move it to another section of the White House or something.
Okay, let's try this!

MinGator

Post by MinGator »

^^^was thinking the same thing AA, M7. Why not just keep it in a box and put it out when they come visit.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Its things like this, coupled with his 'secret letter' to Medvedev offering to pull the plug on our planned missile shield in poland in exchange for the Ruskis helpin us with Iran.

Of course, Medvedev let the cat out of the bag when he refused the overture, and the rest of our allies in eastern Europe now are wondering what the heck just happened. Obviously they weren't 'in the loop' on that planned offer.

Not just amateurish...arrogantly amateurish.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

So much for Obama rebuilding respect for America around the globe. This guy's a fucking joke.
wtf?! all the world's trouble makers like BHO
radbag

Post by radbag »

Don't get me wrong, objectively I think it's insane for the Brits to get huffy over this issue...but relationships are all about knowing how to deal with the idiosyncracies and absurdities of another person/company/government...he obviously missed the read on this one.
the world is just WAITING for BHO to fuck up...i hope he doesn't obviously but i can't help but think....if he's going to fuck up, he might as well fuck it up with an ally than an enemy ya know?
radbag

Post by radbag »

Its things like this, coupled with his 'secret letter' to Medvedev offering to pull the plug on our planned missile shield in poland in exchange for the Ruskis helpin us with Iran.

Of course, Medvedev let the cat out of the bag when he refused the overture, and the rest of our allies in eastern Europe now are wondering what the heck just happened. Obviously they weren't 'in the loop' on that planned offer.

Not just amateurish...arrogantly amateurish.
chaaaange.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

He's riding a wave of hagiographers who have made him think he's impervious to failure.
Boy has he proven that to be wrong.
Star Kings Forever!
efbart

Post by efbart »

Did he really give Gordon Brown dvds???
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Well, Gillespie has embarrassed UK many more times than that.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
efbart

Post by efbart »

Even as a slight it's just TACKY.

Keep your Kenyian grudges to yourself and mind your manners...classless jacka**.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

now, THAT'S funny.

UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

That's a damn understatement