WSJ - Obama policies part of the problem.

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I know this will be automatically dismissed because its from the Wall Street Journal...but y'know...they tend to know what they're talking about over there.

As 2009 opened, three weeks before Barack Obama took office, the Dow Jones Industrial Average closed at 9034 on January 2, its highest level since the autumn panic. Yesterday the Dow fell another 4.24% to 6763, for an overall decline of 25% in two months and to its lowest level since 1997. The dismaying message here is that President Obama's policies have become part of the economy's problem.

Americans have welcomed the Obama era in the same spirit of hope the President campaigned on. But after five weeks in office, it's become clear that Mr. Obama's policies are slowing, if not stopping, what would otherwise be the normal process of economic recovery. From punishing business to squandering scarce national public resources, Team Obama is creating more uncertainty and less confidence -- and thus a longer period of recession or subpar growth.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123604419092515347.html
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

The Journal is a great newspaper for its reporting. It's editorial page is a bastion of ridiculous fucktardery though.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Since it became part of the Rupert empire, I am not certain how much I trust the WSJ.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Yeah, rich people are evil!!!
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

i don't necessarily think BHO is to blame for a large reason why the market has come down as it has since his inauguration....he's contributed to it no doubt but not largely imo.

the market knows everything...right now, the market is saying BHO is out of his league.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Yes, the beginning of the current market crash which started in either October or July of 2007 (depending on who you ask) was caused by Obama! The great market could see it coming! Oh, bow down before the great mysterious market and the Masters of the Universe!
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

The Journal is a great newspaper for its reporting. It's editorial page is a bastion of ridiculous fucktardery though.
I would definitely agree with this - a Rupert Murdoch owned paper whose editorial board trashes Obama - not a surprise.

BTW - I do read the WSJ online.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.