Obama nominates another tax cheat

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Wow, just fucking wow...slider, are you starting to see why I think he's an amateur? You can't think tax cheats should serve in high levels of the federal government, can you?
Former Dallas mayor Ron Kirk, who is President Obama's nominee to be the U.S. Trade Representative, failed to pay almost $10,000 in taxes during the past three years because of a series of mistakes, the Senate Finance Committee announced today.

Kirk's errors involved honoraria from speeches, on which he should have paid taxes; the cost of sports games, for which he deducted too much; and improper treatment of accounting fees on his income taxes. Kirk has agreed to file amended returns.

The news about Kirk's mistakes comes as tax-related issues have become a topic of great sensitivity for the administration, following several high-profiled appointees whose nominations were threatened or derailed because of tax mistakes.
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2009/03/02/tax_problems_surface_for_trade.html?hpid=topnews

This is the bezzle at work folks...until the fraud is forced out we will not see any sustainable economic recovery. It's obvious the government doesn't give a fuck about ending the bezzle--which means that the task falls to the market. And the market is merciless about this kind of shit in the long run. I'm talking another 35-50% decline for the S&P 500.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

BHO should be given a 'mulligan' and start the fuck over.

i'd be willing to give him another stab at it...seriously.

would you slider?
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

just ridiculous. Actually I think it is brilliant. Obama is going to reverse the spending deficit by trying to put as many fraudulent tax payers into office and thus forcing them to pay their correct taxes after the inquiries are done with them. At this point, anyone who declines an Obama post should immediately be seen as someone trying to hide the fact they aren't paying their taxes either.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
bluegrassg8r

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Imagine the howls if a republican put even ONE tax cheat in office. Jesus, Obama looks woefully unprepared for this.
Star Kings Forever!