Illustration of the ineptitude of government

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Federal workers owe billions in unpaid taxes from last year:
The Internal Revenue Service is trying to collect billions of dollars in unpaid taxes from nearly half a million federal employees. According to IRS records, 171,549 current federal workers did not voluntarily pay their federal income taxes in 2007. The same is true for 37,752 active duty military and nearly 200,000 retired civilian and military personnel.

Documents obtained by WTOP through the Freedom of Information Act show 449,531 federal employees and retirees did not pay their taxes for a total of $3,586,784,725[/size] in taxes owed last year.
http://www.wtop.com/?nid=25&sid=1478352

Did I read that right? Are you fucking kidding me? Our government can't figure out a way to make sure its employees pay their fucking taxes? We really need to just go back to the drawing board, don't we?
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I think it is stupid that the Gov pays these people only to take out taxes for the Gov. I think the Gov should just do it easy that if you work for the Fed Gov, you don't have to worry about paying taxes, it is automatically handled when you get paid.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Post by radbag »

oldest trick in the book.

first you point the finger at your fellow man...then you rally everyone behind you using emotion...then you publicly ridicule and criticize.

all an effort to be diversionary...magicians are great at it...they wave THIS hand in front of your face and when you're distracted, they work the other hand.

the CEO congressional hearings were all a diversionary tactic attempting, and succeeding for the matter, to steer the 'majority' of americans away from focusing and learning more about the 'spending' package.