Obama's press conference right now

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

"I'm absolutely confident we can solve this problem." - BHO at about 8:12 pm on 2/9/09

I just wanted to put that into quotes for posterity's sake.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I watched that and reallized my beliefs and his are so vastly different it's unreal.

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Same here. I kept murmuring under my breath the false assumptions built into his economic position. It just made me sigh in the end.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i'm willing to give BHO a chance and i didn't vote for him...nonetheless, he is mine now so i will keep my fingers crossed for him.

he's doing a HECKUVA alot of advertising about this 'stimulus' plan i'll have to admit...he was in indiana yesterday rallying the troops (looked like he was back on the campaign trail again)...looks like this trillion dollar plan is gonna get through so i don't understand why BHO is aggressively seeking the american people's approval on this....he's the POTUS for god's sake...he's acting like an insurance saleman.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Yeah, he's kind of taking a risk there. If the plan doesn't work or makes things worse, he's going to take a popularity hit. He won't be able to blame it on Congress if he's cheerleading for it so aggressively.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I somewhat disagree in that I don't think he will take that much of a popularity hit. I think people will just say, see how bad of a whole that W put us in. Even someone like Obama couldn't dig us out. I can totally see people saying that.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Post by radbag »

BHO doesn't fail...nothing can be THAT bad.
radbag

Post by radbag »

fort myers, FL is expecting him now? to hold another town hall meeting to promote the spending plan? wtf?

everybody's trying to save money right now, can't he teleconference or skype himself?
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

You'd be AMAZED at how LOW TECH the White House is rad. For 'security' reasons they just deny much of the technology.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
radbag

Post by radbag »

fair enough...figured a teleconference would be more cost effective.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I somewhat disagree in that I don't think he will take that much of a popularity hit. I think people will just say, see how bad of a whole that W put us in. Even someone like Obama couldn't dig us out. I can totally see people saying that.
I concur. I laughed about Fort Myers...the people that I knew down there were not big democrat supporters...very conservative down there. But who knows...I haven't lived down there for almost 20 years and my parents moved from there 2 years ago.
Okay, let's try this!

MinGator

Post by MinGator »

fort myers, FL is expecting him now? to hold another town hall meeting to promote the spending plan? wtf?

everybody's trying to save money right now, can't he teleconference or skype himself?
He better leave AF1 at home and fly JetBlue. If he's going to cap executive pay, then as his boss (tax payer) I say he needs to cut costs as well.

-don't jump on me about the security implications etc., I keed, I keed.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.