Information on the Football Team...

Fuckbeans.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

...from just about the only insider GatorBait has left:

I was talking to my boy this weekend and he told me some stuff.

Matt Patchan has been moved back to offense. Because of his injury and a recent illness, he lost all the weight he had gained and is down almost 40 pounds from his high. Trainers are working with him to help him gain it back.

Everyone thought John Brown was done with football because he hadn't been doing anything with the team. Last week he attended a football player only meeting at the OSL. Everyone was shocked to see him. He said he had to get school in order before he got back to football. So he isn't done yet like some people think he is.

No one has transferred yet. A couple are waiting to see how spring goes to make their decisions. My boy said some guys who are thinking about it are Johnny Jones, Justin Williams and Lorenzo Edwards.

Mat drills start Wednesday and the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre is Friday.

He said he doesn't think Miami QB Marve will be a gator.

Bushnell is still in huge trouble with his grades and Meyer tore him apart. I won't say what Meyer said to him in a team meeting, cause it was rough. He is on very thin ice.

Torrey Davis has been going to class more regularly. Meyer met with the academic advisers to make sure they got him in the right classes to stay on him. He's one of those guys you have to stay on him every day to make sure he is doing what has to do.

Omar Hunter has lost some weight.

Lane Kiffin is everywhere. They put his quotes about Meyer and singing rocky top when he beats Florida next year all over the place in the locker room and above the urinals so the players see it everywhere. The kind of stuff they did last year with Georgia to remind the players all during the winter workouts what they are working hard to do.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I can't see Edwards transferring. That guy figures to be a big time player for us.

Very disappointing news on Bushell...I think he could be a big contributor as well.

radbag

Post by radbag »

good stuff sladey...thanks!
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Thanks for posting that.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

thanks Slade!
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

Lane Kiffin is everywhere. They put his quotes about Meyer and singing rocky top when he beats Florida next year all over the place in the locker room and above the urinals so the players see it everywhere. The kind of stuff they did last year with Georgia to remind the players all during the winter workouts what they are working hard to do.

Love this!