soldier chewing out iraqi police

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
radbag

Post by radbag »

interesting to say the least...your thoughts?

(tighten up the link by removing that space after the 'equal' sign)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i= 0a3_1233765334&p=1
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

seems like a typical drill sgt type chew out..with the dynamics of Iraq thrown in. I wonder when the video was shot.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I'll have to look at it later...but without seeing it, I'll say this...

My Old Man was over there for almost 4 years training the Iraqi Police. He said that with a few exceptions most of them are lazy, reckless, and just really don't give a shit. They don't want to work, and they are extremely corrupt.

Now, I have not seen this video, nor do I know the circumstances around it, but I suspect that the Iraqi was getting his ass chewed for a legitimate reason. I reserve the right to change my mind.

radbag

Post by radbag »

i posted it with you in mind hater...i haven't a clue how old i might be but thought your father would get a kick out of it.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I imagine it was very frustrating for people like this guy to deal with the Iraqi police. I envision them exactly as Hater described them via his dad.

That being said, I sure hope that video is over a year old and the Iraqi police have gotten their act together.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^What does it matter? We're going to leave anyway whether they have their act together or not. We can't stay there forever and try to convince them they need to care about their jobs! (I'm being sarcastic).
Okay, let's try this!