Tim Tebow..not just another video...please...

In 2010 a crack commando quarterback was sent to Denver by the NFL, but the Broncos wouldn't commit. This quarterback subsequently escaped from a maximum security stadium in New York to a life of relative leisure in Massachusetts. Today, still wanted by an insufferable fanbase and moronic media whores, he survive as a soldier of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Tim Tebow.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Please watch this one. I respect him even more than I did. This one really touched my heart.

[video=youtube;iSjMQxRyjiY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSjMQxRyjiY[/video]
Last edited by DocZaius on Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
radbag

Post by radbag »

he makes us filipino's proud.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I love him. I'm telling you he is going to change the world. Whether he is successful in the NFL or not...he will change the world.
Okay, let's try this!

Mlrtime

Post by Mlrtime »

What a fine young man!
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

The kid walks the walk.

I was curious about what kind of inmates he ministers to, so I looked up the two guys they interviewed on the video.

The first is Howard Tyson, convicted of armed robbery in 1982 of armed robber. He got 20 years, but then he was convicted of grand theft in 1995 and sentenced to a year.

He's supposed to be released in 2010.

Upon reflection, that math doesn't add up. It looks like he got paroled in 1986 for the remainder of his sentence. I have a feeling that he got resentenced when he violated his parole with the grand theft conviction.

The second guy, Larry Montgomery, was convicted of fraud (over $50,000) in 2006 and will also be released in 2010. He's the guy who's talking about genuineness and hypocrisy. I guess a fraudster would be a pretty good judge of a man's honesty.