Auto Industry Bailout

Chat about investing, the financial markets and participate in the Back Alley Bulls and Bears game...
TheTodd

Auto Industry Bailout

Post by TheTodd »

people will never really buy into the environmental aspect of it unless they can a) save money by being green or b) a serious environmental catastrophe happens. Gas going to $5 a gallon permanently is what would really cause the masses to really switch. But I agree with aa, I think the current hybrids aren't the best solution. Something like the car Honda is working on that runs on water or the hydrogen cell cars are more of the future than the hybrids.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
G8rMom7

Auto Industry Bailout

Post by G8rMom7 »

I'll take anything really. I REALLY liked the idea of having the natural gas where you can fill your tank right at your house. THAT sounds pretty awesome to me. In a perfect world, you would just offer decent priced cars that ran well, didn't cost a ton to maintain and look good too...for me personally, I need room to seat at least 6. I'm not asking for much huh?
Okay, let's try this!