Do y'all want...

Fuckbeans.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Do y'all want...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

me to copy and paste every story GC puts up?

Most of what they put up now is interviews they've done with the current juniors (next year's recruits). I usually don't pay much attention to those stories yet, which is why I haven't copied and pasted them...I haven't read them. But, I know some like them, so if you want them just let me know and I'll copy and paste them as they come up.

TheTodd

Do y'all want...

Post by TheTodd »

I don't. But I don't follow recruiting the way that some others do. I am interested in any article about goings on within the program that aren't published in other periodicals though.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
apexgator

Do y'all want...

Post by apexgator »

Yeah, I'm really not interested unless they are Gators or are going to be Gators. I do appreciate you offering to put in the time though.
TTBHG

Do y'all want...

Post by TTBHG »

The only Junior that I care about is Lonnie Pryor. He is the local stud runningback.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Do y'all want...

The only Junior that I care about is Lonnie Pryor. He is the local stud runningback.

and likely headed to FSU.

TTBHG

Do y'all want...

Post by TTBHG »

and likely headed to FSU.

Don't count on it. I know for a fact he is considering UF alot more than he is letting on. My brother just got done building a house for his uncle. I have met Lonnie and his uncle several times during the construction. This isn't a done deal by any means.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Do y'all want...

well then...you're the inside guy...keep us informed.

TTBHG

Do y'all want...

Post by TTBHG »

House is done. I suppose periodically I could have my brother call and get an update but since our family are UF boosters it probably isn't a great idea.

I am by no means saying that he is coming to UF. But all of these people that say he is a nole lock are incorrect. I heard that straight from the horse's mouth.
I am the law, bitches!
annarborgator

Do y'all want...

Post by annarborgator »

damn, if y'all would have just said yes we could have wasted a lot more of hater's time.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TTBHG

Do y'all want...

Post by TTBHG »

well then...you're the inside guy...keep us informed.

I was eating lunch with my brother today and Lonnie walked into the restaurant with his girlfriend. Just FYI, Lonnie had on a Gator shirt. He came over and said hi to my brother and I told him it was about time he got his mind right(pointing to his shirt). Shaun asked him if we would see him in the Swamp next year and he just smiled.

No promises but it looks better than most thought.
I am the law, bitches!
G8RKyle

Do y'all want...

Post by G8RKyle »

cool
apexgator

Do y'all want...

Post by apexgator »

I wouldn't mind seeing any of HB's Private Screenings or whatever he calls them.
RickySlade

Do y'all want...

Post by RickySlade »

Werd...

Honestly, I'd probably read everything else if you were to post it. Since you asked, I'm assuming it wouldn't be too much trouble to copy and paste everything over here, so...post away!
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Do y'all want...

sorry...I've been busy as shit lately studying for the bar and have slacked on this...I'll try to stay more on top of it.

apexgator

Do y'all want...

Post by apexgator »

Priorities my man. You don't have to study the bar. Just drink what they serve and post the stories.