Wow...this is almost popcorn worthy...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

I just looked in the Boring thread. AU is a very sweet girl and a good contributor to the Pub. I don't think she is a paying member, as $ is very tight for her. She really seems to enjoy the Pub too. Also, a guy named SpeedofSand must not be a paying person either....No VIP or Insider banners under their names.

So, they can't get in the Pub now?????????????????? That will kick out many people!!!!!!!!!

de, there is no way you were banned!!!!!! You haven't even been there is ages, right??????
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I think it's by invitation only pmc. They have a list of who they want in there.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Well, now I'm confused. I just checked out some threads in the Pub, and there are postings in threads made by people that don't have any GC banners under their name. If there is no banner, does that mean they don't pay?

I can't imagine de being banned for any reason. What is going on with that place, and who is really running the show?

It's all so stupid!
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

It's inactive for all guests--you have to login. Free accounts should be able to access it. I think de didn't want to sign in.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

don't interrupt her, pmc is on a roll.
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

OOOOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]hhhhhhhh[/size]

Rant over....

Thanks again, AA.

Has it been like this before today? Just curious.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I think before you could read stuff without having logged in but you couldn't post. Now I guess you can't even read if you aren't logged in. Likely because Big Brother wants to know who is reading (not only posting) and they can't monitor that if you aren't logged in. Silly.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

shane hates the fact that he's banned people yet they're able to view...he's doing his best to eliminate us from viewing now.

what a putz.
degator

Post by degator »

oops sorry, I never log in, I am a guest. Today is the first day it was private. I do not plan on logging in. The only time degator posted on that board was when Rad posted as me awhile back.

Just think it is pretty stupid, that the pub is for everyone ..... but you have to log in.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
radbag

Post by radbag »

oops sorry, I never log in, I am a guest. Today is the first day it was private. I do not plan on logging in. The only time degator posted on that board was when Rad posted as me awhile back.

Just think it is pretty stupid, that the pub is for everyone ..... but you have to log in.

it's not for everyone...anymore that is.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I think before you could read stuff without having logged in but you couldn't post. Now I guess you can't even read if you aren't logged in. Likely because Big Brother wants to know who is reading (not only posting) and they can't monitor that if you aren't logged in. Silly.

Bingo
radbag

Post by radbag »

Bingo

bingo says 'bingo'
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I think it's for the best that they're now keeping their buggering of one another behind closed doors.

Not going to generate many new users, however. A lot of folks, myself included, only got involved in that place after lurking quite a bit.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

^^^yeah dat. if i had had to register to read the forum i would have never gotten involved.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Same here.
Mlrtime

Post by Mlrtime »

that tempts me to register just to tell em what dips they are...

talking about cutting off your nose to spite your face...
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I blame the BA. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] And it cracks me up...I don't know of any other posters they would have a problem with lurking, other than us.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Is "BX Truth" someone's alias from the BA?
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I just looked through BX's posts...mostly in the babe threads...maybe it's not a BAer...I just thought I recognized that name from around the time of the solari-inspired BP raid of the Pub...thought it may have been a leftover alias from then that somebody's been building the post count over time.
radbag

Post by radbag »

How would anyone know what they were signing up for if they couldn't view it on the initial get go???

Am I right or am I missing something?
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

How would anyone know what they were signing up for if they couldn't view it on the initial get go???

Am I right or am I missing something?

Another "bingo."
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

I think it's for the best that they're now keeping their buggering of one another behind closed doors.

Not going to generate many new users, however. A lot of folks, myself included, only got involved in that place after lurking quite a bit.

Good thought, a1.