redheadgator

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
Tipmoose

redheadgator

Post by Tipmoose »

Shane's lurking the redheadgator thread. Just sayin... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
AdGator02

redheadgator

Post by AdGator02 »

his wife is pregnant, doesn't he have better things to do than fake internet personas?
TTBHG

redheadgator

Post by TTBHG »

Does anyone have a pic of him and his wife? I would like to see what the fuss was about about his wife being too heavy.
I am the law, bitches!
G8rMom7

redheadgator

Post by G8rMom7 »

I don't know how to find the pics of him...but he is a decent looking guy...pretty average really. His wife (IMO) was very cute but a little overweight...not any more than me though...I thought she was quite attractive really.
Okay, let's try this!

bluegrassg8r

redheadgator

Post by bluegrassg8r »

Ask her if fucking makes her psoriasis act up. If she says "huh"? it's Matt.
Star Kings Forever!
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

^tsifu.
G8Rpmc

redheadgator

Post by G8Rpmc »

Yeah, that was flgatorguy going on about red being alcoholic,etc etc. It was some rant. We deleted it fairly quick.

When she, if it really is "she," came back to the Pub, she said she had been in the hospital for a long time. Maybe she was in for rehab. and has "mellowed" or changed some. Maybe she made some of her posts when she was drinking and doesn't even know what she posted.

I don't know at all. You guys have a history with Red. I do know that I liked the original one and we had some good posts that went back and forth.

Just thought I'd throw this out there.....'bout her saying she had been in a hospital for a long time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
radbag

redheadgator

Post by radbag »

i'm working on getting some ip's cut and pasted.