Wow...this is almost popcorn worthy...

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

What did she say Rad? I don't see her post.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

nevermind. you meant in this thread. I thought she might have said something over there.
radbag

Post by radbag »

nah - just the one she posted up above @ 1:47pm

i have lots of respect for de as she was really the one and only person who gave a shit and defended me time and time again.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

nah - just the one she posted up above @ 1:47pm

i have lots of respect for de as she was really the one and only person who gave a shit and defended me time and time again.

Figured out what you meant and yes we all have a lot of respect for de.

and her legs!
degator

Post by degator »

have I nice tits too
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

have I nice tits too

Insert obligatory *pics* comment here. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

That sounds like a question de. I will answer yes but the pics I have are just a mere reminder of seeing the real thing.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

without going in to a lot of detaqil-there are some who thought they owned the Pub and got their panties in a wad when they put in the subforum-it forced people to take sides

for those of us who have been Pubsters for more than 5 years it was a nice break from the warm and fuzzies-not that I am adverse to the warm and fuzzies-but we used to have an irreverent side also-and when the warm and fuzzy crowd sort of took over a lot of us either had to conform or leave-most of the old crew left-I just found my nitch-most of the warm and fuzzy crowd have taken their ball and gone home for now-I suspect most will return with a vengeance over the next couple of weeks-if not, we have survived a lot of coming and going and the Pub will survive again

This a pm I got from Bill on the subject. I hadn't realized he was there for 5 years.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I never thought I'd say this but Bill is right.
Okay, let's try this!

apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Any good meltdowns today?
radbag

Post by radbag »

Any good meltdowns today?

verti has been engaging me via pm.

- her and rick are pretty tight...they know each other personally...she said she knew him before GC...about 5 years now she said.
- she disapproves of the HOF forum...she believes shane cow-towed to the minority and baka/bari accept whatever anyone says as truth...head lemmings...willing to defend shane/growl at the expense of their own reputations.
- she's growing more and more disenchanted with bari...calls him moody and a drama queen
- she's siding with us guys and she misses our involvement...she could do without the attacks but she loves the edgey stuff
- she's not as enamored with the goody two shoers but she acknowledges everyone and accepts for what they are
- i've told her that we've moved in about 10-12 people since christmas...she said she's not surprised.
- i've asked her to make sure bari gets copied on all my pm's...she says that she refuses to because she refuses to help him gain knowledge...i'm indifferent.
- i told her that she should watch what she says because growl reads all my pms...she laughed and said she didn't care...(hoping she forwards all my pms to him anyway)
- she was told by vanders that she and flipcup are not returning for a while....i tried convincing verti that my intentions were pure and that the 'staff' spun my threads as a personal attack on vanders...vanders doesn't know who to believe...i'm hoping verti can do better in persuading her that i support her [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif[/img]
degator

Post by degator »

That sounds like a question de. I will answer yes but the pics I have are just a mere reminder of seeing the real thing.

yep, that is what happens when my fingers are faster then my brain [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/alien.gif[/img]
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Hey rad, ask verti WTF is up with the mass bannings of late--is it just due to bariboner being on the rag or what?
radbag

Post by radbag »

Hey rad, ask verti WTF is up with the mass bannings of late--is it just due to bariboner being on the rag or what?

i'll ask on my next exchange but i've gotten the impression over this past exchange that barituba is the one who's been pushing banning us...he thinks we're agitating and every post we make is scrutinized by him....everything apparently has a double-meaning to him....it probably does but he's the one who's taking a more active role in eliminating our presence.
Welshgator

Post by Welshgator »

That's the most entertaining thread I've read over there in a while.
I take it we're going to shelve our own HoF forum idea for a while?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

well...we could stand to prune a few fuckers off of here.

radbag

Post by radbag »

if bari is the defender of all things pub, who is defending them from bari? us?
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Yeah, I wouldn't mind at least knowing why I am no longer welcome there.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Originally Posted by g8orbill View Post
Since this thread seems to have been the cause of the big hullablaoo that resulted in several prominanat members of the Pub saying adios-I think the HOF would be fitting.

Originally Posted by photogator
Usually when things like this happen, when someone leaves in a huff over something trivial like this is, it is done with a "I'll show them" attitude as if their leaving will be some kind of terrible blow to everyone else. It's a "i'll take my ball and go home unless you play by my rules" deal, but the thing they don't realize in cases like these is that they never had "the ball." The game goes on with or without them.

I'm not singling anyone out because I honestly have no idea who left. It's too childish for me to pay close attention. My 9-year-old is even smarter than trying to cut off his nose to spite his face. Obviously this place meant a huge deal to whomever you are referring to because, as you say, they were "prominanat members of the Pub." When their "prominence" wasn't enough to control the physical layout of this place, they pulled what they thought was a power play and refused to post any more.

Problem is that, even if they are missed by some, there has been no public outcry and no threads begging them to come back. (Though my post is likely to make their allies think they better start one, lol.) Life goes on.

You know anyone so obssessed by this place that they would go bananas because a few threads were moved to the top of the Pub (not deleted mind you, only relocated) has been coming here since they left, looking for posts about how badly they are missed. It must be a shock not to find the dozen or more threads they exopected.

My question now is how long before they return? Or, do you think that, after they went to such extremes and had it blow up in their faces, will they be too embarrased to ever come back? My guess is the second one, but the power of obssession can often overcome even the worst embarrasment.

I don't think he's referring to the people he thinks he's referring to. *grin* But it still fits.
radbag

Post by radbag »

^^^ applies to bari and some of the staff too.^^^
radbag

Post by radbag »

more on verti

- she's now convinced that growl reads all our pms, has access to passwords, and has knowledge of member impersonating...his doing or someone elses doing
- she's offered me her email and has asked me to email her instead.
- she's still in touch with vanders and she's been communicating on my behalf trying to convince her that i'm not the bad guy everyone has portrayed me to be
- she's suggested to vanders, flip, luver, 96, pam, and others that they should be deleting pms once they've read them....suggests to me that a) she's buying what i'm selling b) she's part of a sub-community of posters dissatisfied with how they are being treated
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

I can has verti's email address?

Actually, check that. Get her to send you a picture of herself and post it here. Then I'll decide whether I want her email addy.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I thought she posted a pic of herself leaning up against her new 'Stang.
radbag

Post by radbag »

she's fairly easy on the eyes in most pics...several of em not so. she's got numerous shots of herself with her husband and co-workers in the picture thread.
radbag

Post by radbag »

i'm a gonna see if i can sweet talk my way into getting her to pull ips for me.