GC has free registration open again.

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

hell...maybe bari will be there...and you can shit on his shoe for me.

radbag

Post by radbag »

those pics are hosted by my photobucket account...host em somewhere else if you've got shenanigans on your mind.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

they keep deleting my posts.

all i'm doing is posting and coloring the text white...wtf?! you get punished for ingenuity and you get praised for kissing ass.

Our new recruit noticed their treatment of you:

Why don't y'all just ban him and get it over with. You know that's how its all gonna end, one way or another. Eventually an excuse will be found to pull the trigger. Fair or not. When those with the power decide to use it, there's nothing that can be done to stop it. This is just window dressing. Its all for IMAGE. Self righteousness. *shrug* Have at it.

To which he received the reply:

Its interesting, yall act like we just ban people willy nilly for no reason. That if you say something we dont agree with we pull out our magic ban stick and WAM! DONE! That couldnt be further from the truth. Before last week only 1 person had been banned by us and for very good reason. Last week a few more got banned and again it was completely fair. Those people know what they did, they pushed the envelope time and time again and we let them know through deletions and warnings. They are all quite aware of what they were banned for.

IF people were banned for simply having controversial opinions would SickRick be here? Or even you Tipmoose? We value both of you and you add great character to the pub ALONG with not breaking the rules. Radbag is in no danger of being banned. He barely posts and hasnt posted anything even bordering on breaking the rules. Hes about as close to being banned as Pam is, which is to say not close at all.

You want to talk about self righteousness? Thats thinking that people who are banned here are innocent little kittens who never did anything wrong. That theres just some big conspiracy and vendetta against them. Talk about naive.

How many lies can you count?

Hey, Tipmoose, you wanna enlighten us on what was said to you in PM?
radbag

Post by radbag »

i read that last night.

i didn't want to post that here because i refuse to cut and paste anything with the words 'willy nilly' in it.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

[scroll:3gnpqnk6]BULL FUCKING SHIT[/scroll:3gnpqnk6]

Last week a few more got banned and again it was completely fair. Those people know what they did, they pushed the envelope time and time again and we let them know through deletions and warnings. They are all quite aware of what they were banned for.

Bullshit. I may have pushed the envelope, or rather called them on a few things but I'm still waiting on my warnings.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

[scroll:dflarek4]BULL FUCKING SHIT[/scroll:dflarek4]

Last week a few more got banned and again it was completely fair. Those people know what they did, they pushed the envelope time and time again and we let them know through deletions and warnings. They are all quite aware of what they were banned for.

Bullshit. I may have pushed the envelope, or rather called them on a few things but I'm still waiting on my warnings.

When you complain, can you ask for my warnings. They seem to have forgotten mine as well.
I am the law, bitches!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

How many lies can you count?

well...let's see:

Its interesting, yall act like we just ban people willy nilly for no reason. That if you say something we dont agree with we pull out our magic ban stick and WAM! DONE! That couldnt be further from the truth.

ONE

Before last week only 1 person had been banned by us

TWO.

and for very good reason.

Three

Last week a few more got banned and again it was completely fair.

Four

Those people know what they did,

Five

they pushed the envelope time and time again and we let them know through deletions and warnings.

six

They are all quite aware of what they were banned for.

seven

IF people were banned for simply having controversial opinions would SickRick be here?

eight (he's been banned at least once).

Or even you Tipmoose? We value both of you and you add great character to the pub ALONG with not breaking the rules.

eh.

Radbag is in no danger of being banned.

Nine...probably ten, 11, and 12 too...that's such an egregious lie.

He barely posts and hasnt posted anything even bordering on breaking the rules. Hes about as close to being banned as Pam is, which is to say not close at all.

ten

You want to talk about self righteousness? Thats thinking that people who are banned here are innocent little kittens who never did anything wrong. That theres just some big conspiracy and vendetta against them. Talk about naive.

Is it possible to be naive and come up with big conspiracy theories??

radbag

Post by radbag »

them staff mods are very, very, touchy....very, very emotional lot them women.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

I don't keep any PMs around longer than it takes to read or send em, so I can't copy and paste it here.

Essentially it was a short exchange:

Baka claimed that no one was baiting anyone and that "rad started it'...that "he will lurk for days or weeks at a time and not post anything...and then as soon as something controversial comes up, he's all over it stirring. Followed by a repeat of the claim that Rad called bari out. But followed that up with the announcement that Rad is nowhere near being banned.

I kept thinking to myself...Baka, you really have no clue do you? If you think THAT was a call out... *shakes head*
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

Post by radbag »

I don't keep any PMs around longer than it takes to read or send em, so I can't copy and paste it here.

Essentially it was a short exchange:

Baka claimed that no one was baiting anyone and that "rad started it'...that "he will lurk for days or weeks at a time and not post anything...and then as soon as something controversial comes up, he's all over it stirring. Followed by a repeat of the claim that Rad called bari out. But followed that up with the announcement that Rad is nowhere near being banned.

I kept thinking to myself...Baka, you really have no clue do you? If you think THAT was a call out... *shakes head*

zackly....THIS is a call out...if you connect all the first letters of each line....as keen as you are tipper, betcha didn't see that one on the bottom of page 7 in that deathmatch thread.

Between the county of lines of
Arlington, TX and
Rio Grande City, TX there lives an
Iranian man who's lived here for about 13 years

Iran as you know is a dangerous place these days.
Suffice it to say, he and his family are in a better living situation now.

Growing up in iran it was very difficult to get all the gator games on tv.
Any day of the week though, he claims to have been able to catch
Youngstown state university games without fail which was weird.
Tipmoose

Post by Tipmoose »

Actually, I saw that one right off...what I missed was the white text. *roll eyes* Not so swift sometimes.

I noticed that none of them even bothered to try and translate the kennyspeak stuff that I posted.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.