Get your fake IDs here!

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by DocZaius »

GatorCountry has once again enabled free basic memberships. Don't forget to sign up under your favorite aliases. It helps to have some throwaway email addresses.

They're not rejecting new signups based on identical IP addresses, but if they look into it, I'm sure they'll connect the dots - so don't go abusing stuff yet. Save it for a rainy day.

Or use a proxy server. Your call.
TTBHG

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by TTBHG »

Did they ever unban you Doc?
I am the law, bitches!
DocZaius

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by DocZaius »

Did they ever unban you Doc?

Nope. Bunch of no-good cheatin' lyin' sumbitches.

No one has contacted me about being unbanned or making amends or anything. It's not like they have no way to contact me - I still check the email address that I signed up with. I had a couple folks post over at the old scout.com forums telling me that they were going to unban me, but I haven't heard a thing since then.

Whatever. I've got a new alias, "Omega_Man." I think I'll keep it for riling up the folks on Too Hot. I'll see if anyone can figure out the connection (Charlton Heston movies).

DaJacker will remain my main guy for writing inappropriate things in the Pub. A1bion caught me the other day saying how the Indians gave the white man syphilis.

I need to get a couple more dummy email addresses set up to have some backups for the next time I get banned.
a1bion

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by a1bion »

lol syphilis!
radbag

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by radbag »

i'm reporting you to the proper authorities.

expect to hear from bakaduin.
MinGator

Get your fake IDs here!

Post by MinGator »

But I thought it was keeping the riff-raff out and there was no drop in traffic.

hmmmmm.
how's that working out for ya?
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.