I'm so sick of bad calls by the ref

Fuckbeans.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

I really think some penalty calls should be reviewed too. That call of holding on UF when Vandy was 4th and goal and we got an interception was total BS. And they've missed a ton of hold calls as well.

It's so frustrating when you (you being the team) really can't do anything about it and of course, the refs don't have to answer to anyone when they make a mistake!

Argh.
Okay, let's try this!

G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Okay, strike that...the refs calling a touchdown for Vandy when the guy never even had control of the ball, was the worst call. Bill thinks they sent us the worst refs this game because we're playing Vandy. I think this game might be the one that will make him break our TV so we can go get ourselves a flat screen. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Okay, let's try this!

UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

SEC refs SUCK. The call for the Vandy touchdown was crap. I thought they were taught to always call for the fumble.

And wow, I love Brandon James.

And Percy Harvin.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

Yeah, he lost control of the ball before it crossed the goal line. The holding call on Cunningham was good. Sure, they normally let it go, but it was still a penalty.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well, nothing was worse for my husband than when they called pass interference on the Navy player in ND's first 2 point conversion attempt. That one just about did him in. Great thing that NAVY won anyway!!! What a great game. Looks like Alabama and LSU is turning out to be pretty good too.

Ricky, there were equally bad calls on both sides, so I'll give them that. But there was a bad hold that wasn't called on Vandy one time and they ended up with a first down. But overall, I was just really happy to see our Defense have a good game!
Okay, let's try this!

TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

They were crappy officials. They really seemed to look for things to call on UF while letting Vandy hold UF all day. It was killing me.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

Well, nothing was worse for my husband than when they called pass interference on the Navy player in ND's first 2 point conversion attempt. That one just about did him in. Great thing that NAVY won anyway!!! What a great game. Looks like Alabama and LSU is turning out to be pretty good too.

Ricky, there were equally bad calls on both sides, so I'll give them that. But there was a bad hold that wasn't called on Vandy one time and they ended up with a first down. But overall, I was just really happy to see our Defense have a good game!

My father-in-law is class of '54, and there is great joy here locally and across the state of Maryland; yes, that was a completely bogus call on the Navy DB; suck it, Notre Dame;

and Charlie Weis, Paul Johnson took players that were smaller, weaker, and slower than yours and he kicked your ass in your house today. You got nowhere to hide.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

Werd...
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

LOL, my husband just compared Les Miles to one of those a-hole poker players that you beat and beat all night because they don't know what they are doing and then they catch a river card and win. He says LSU is slowly gaining ground on ND as far as being his least favorite team.

OH well. Since we have no chance at the National Championship, we are now hoping to see BC beat FSU!
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Well, nothing was worse for my husband than when they called pass interference on the Navy player in ND's first 2 point conversion attempt.
That was a total BS call. Even the announcers had to admit that.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

LOL, my husband just compared Les Miles to one of those a-hole poker players that you beat and beat all night because they don't know what they are doing and then they catch a river card and win. He says LSU is slowly gaining ground on ND as far as being his least favorite team.
Miles strikes me as mildly retarded. That 4th and inches call when he tried the trick play was totally idiotic. Oh well, they seem to be getting lucky a lot this season.

I couldn't pull for either team in that one though, given that Saban was on the other sideline and that guy is a total sleaze.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

In watching Breakfast with the Gators, it was painfully obvious that the Vandy QB dropped the ball WELL before he got it over the goal line. You could really see it right ON the goal line from the Sun sports view. Man, those refs would have been slaughtered if we didn't win that game.
Okay, let's try this!

DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

You know what I'm sick of?

Centers who can't snap the ball.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

If Miles is a little simple, Joe Gibbs is a bag of hammers.
efbart

Post by efbart »

Yeah, mark me down for that one too.
radbag

Post by radbag »

+1
radbag

Post by radbag »

nice pics hater.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Hater, did you see it one Sun? They had a camera right on the goal line where you could see the ball come up before it crossed the plain (sp?). Oh well, we won.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

no I was driving back during Breakfast with the Gators

MinGator

Post by MinGator »

My father-in-law is class of '54, and there is great joy here locally and across the state of Maryland; yes, that was a completely bogus call on the Navy DB; suck it, Notre Dame;

and Charlie Weis, Paul Johnson took players that were smaller, weaker, and slower than yours and he kicked your ass in your house today. You got nowhere to hide.
Amen, my dad was class of '67, his plebe year was their last win. he told his office last week "don't expect to see me for a week if Navy wins on Sat."
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.