Rad, Growl stickied his apology

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
radbag

Post by radbag »

you know what i don't get? during the raid in april, the BA were the ones fighting the BPers with fire. hell, you could argue we did MORE for GC by registering multiple usernames...another statistic for them to cite when bobbing for ad money.

also, through our defense of the Pub, did we not further increase traffic by keeping the BPers riled up? we were relentless. so were they. it was the perfect storm for solari, IMO.

i like the list rad. haven't thought of anything to add.

and don't forge that a1 was RELENTLESS in his defense of swamp gas during the ohio state raids...RELENTLESS...they should name a forum after a1 for all his contributions...they're still talking about a1 on their boards to THIS DAY.
radbag

Post by radbag »

btw - this is a bit of the stuff i need resolved in order for me to think about being more "active" in GC...if you think of more, please add on

1 - an acknowledgement that the BA had nothing to do with the raid
2 - an apology from growl/solari in spreading the rumor that we were a part of that raid to sabotage the pub when in fact we were defending it
3 - an apology from growl in banning a1 for speaking out about the inappropriateness of those in charge
4 - an apology from darth to the OBP and the pub for his role in inciting that riot
5 - an apology from darth to matt for singling him out to the BP and carrying out treasonous acts against GC
6 - an apology from solari for initiating and allowing the raid to play out
7 - an apology from shane for being a d0uchebag
8 - an explanation from TBL as to why he turned his back on me
9 - full reinstatement of the UKJoey36 moniker
10 - annarborgator as admin emeritus....baka reports to aa
11 - full diplomatic immunity in that the pubs laws do not apply to us nor does the attempt to police us
12 - unlimited reps
13 - free insider access to the BA members as of September 2007

Dick. You know I am the only new guy. At least just say everyone except the new asshole.

[img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img]
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

you know what i don't get? during the raid in april, the BA were the ones fighting the BPers with fire. hell, you could argue we did MORE for GC by registering multiple usernames...another statistic for them to cite when bobbing for ad money.

also, through our defense of the Pub, did we not further increase traffic by keeping the BPers riled up? we were relentless. so were they. it was the perfect storm for solari, IMO.

i like the list rad. haven't thought of anything to add.

and don't forge that a1 was RELENTLESS in his defense of swamp gas during the ohio state raids...RELENTLESS...they should name a forum after a1 for all his contributions...they're still talking about a1 on their boards to THIS DAY.

very true rad. i always forget how big you guys were on swampgas. i never fucked with it...just read the insider shiz. and posted like mad in the pub.

but yea i remember all the ohio bs...i lurked and read some of it but i was just not gonna deal with fucking ohioans. after living in michigan for a grand total of 12 months, i knew that i'm not a fan of that place.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

c'mon TT...you know the easiest way to make yourself feel good is to put someone else down. truth.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TTBHG

Post by TTBHG »

c'mon TT...you know the easiest way to make yourself feel good is to put someone else down. truth.

No kidding. I also just read the jaggator thread and Rad is boning me in there as well. I got treated better by Matt in the Pub for Christ's sake.
I am the law, bitches!
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

But you never got the fun late night calls from Matt
degator

Post by degator »

Posted this in the other thread - sorry

I'm still hanging out and don't think I'll be home at a decent hour. Is there anything else in that apology thread?

Btw - I signed in to post that response and there was a pm waiting for me from gatorchuck (sp?) Very cordial and he was happy I was back.

Also - got an email from my boy musiccitygator!!! He emailed me saying how happy he was to see me back and that he was going to ask growl to reinstate me back as the SG admin [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] told him that I missed him too and that I had no interest in SG. We laughed. He asked about degator and how she was. He misses you to tek! Good man that MCG.

still think he would fit here
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

nothing like being direct and to the point, G...well done.

degator

Post by degator »

for those keeping score btw - growl is unable to IM chat about my concerns/grievances/comments/demands

we'll reserve that for another evening soon i was assured.

you would put him in a seizure.
A memory lasts forever. Never does it die. True friends stay together. And never say goodbye.
GoneFishinGator

Post by GoneFishinGator »

pm from baka:

I have heard both versions of the story and I choose not to take sides which is why I was appointed a mod. Growl/some of the old mods and Rad/a1bion etc can work out there problems amongst themselves because its not my business. I understand your feelings in defending a1 but its doesn't do much good in helping us move forward. Animosity breeds more animosity. I dont care what happened in the past I just want to move forward. If you'd like to do your part to get the pub back flowing and you still talk to a1/rad then urge them to come back and start posting again as the door has been opened to them.

First off, congrats on your Mod position. It's a toughie. I was a mod here at SG ...in a certain forum(we called it the BP then), it's the "Hole" now..

However, unless you talked specifically to a1, I am certain you haven't heard the "entire "story.

I will forward your thoughts on to a1 and Rad.

Thanks for the PM.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.

Weegie

Post by Weegie »

Wow. Baka needs some grammar review.
"It's been fucksticks as far as the eye could see this morning." --AA
GoneFishinGator

Post by GoneFishinGator »

ok..bedtime for me...

if they post, take over.
If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.