That was a great call

Fuckbeans.
TheTodd

That was a great call

Post by TheTodd »

Nice fake FG for a TD by the Scarlet Knights. Huge call. Rutgers really have control of this game at this point.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
urapnes

That was a great call

Post by urapnes »

it was a great pass, that's for sure. rutgers is taking a lot of chances at this poing. the fake punt, fake fg, 54yd fg....all have worked so far and at this point, they are in control. but, if any of those failed.....i'd say usf is in better position.
urapnes

That was a great call

Post by urapnes »

it's a mockery of college football that usf is raned two.
Toothy

That was a great call

Post by Toothy »

Man, I hate the spike-the-ball play. About 70% of the time it's the wrong thing to do. It's 2nd and 22 -- you have a minute left. You're gonna give up a down to stop the clock? I think not. Sure, at six seconds. But now?
urapnes

That was a great call

Post by urapnes »

that was definately the wrong thing to do. on first and 10 or 2nd and short it's the correct call many times. that was just a qb that was flustered and wanted to stop the clock.

usf played as well as they did against wvu, fau, au and the rest of their schedul. they aren't that good. end of story.
apexgator

That was a great call

Post by apexgator »

Nice win for the Knights. Schianno let it all out. Made for some excitement but I kept thinking they were going to give it away with those muffed punts.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

That was a great call

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Rutgers tried to give that game away and couldn't.

Hopefully this ends the infatuation with the heffers.

radbag

That was a great call

Post by radbag »

how far down do they move? unranked, overachieved...under and over at 14
TheTodd

That was a great call

Post by TheTodd »

under...I'd say about 12th.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

That was a great call

they'll stay in the top 10 I would guess. there's a lot of other one loss teams as well adn they lost to a decent rutgers team on the road.

radbag

That was a great call

Post by radbag »

unranked rutgers team i'll add.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

That was a great call

rutgers is now 5-2 rad - they'll be ranked. They were in the top 10 earlier this year

G8rMom7

That was a great call

Post by G8rMom7 »

My hub thinks the Bulls will fall pretty far. Voters gave them a chance but losing in the Big East (mediocre conference) will make them say "it was fun while it lasted...bye bye". I bet they'll be under UF.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

That was a great call

Post by radbag »

^+1
IHateUGAlyDawgs

That was a great call

understood, m7, but the Big East is regarded right now by most as the third best conference in the country behind the SEC and Pac-10. It is significantly better than the Big 11, Big 12, and ACC, IMO.

Toothy

That was a great call

Post by Toothy »

My hub thinks the Bulls will fall pretty far. Voters gave them a chance but losing in the Big East (mediocre conference) will make them say "it was fun while it lasted...bye bye". I bet they'll be under UF.

Agreed, except UF's gonna steamroll UK on Saturday and they'll be up in the top ten. USF's going down to about 15, I bet.
a1bion

That was a great call

Post by a1bion »

Local talk radio is irate over the illegal forward pass call in the first half against USF after they blocked the Rutgers FG.

The Rutgers fans were pretty freaking moronic--who starts up the "overrated" chant when you have the lead in the third quarter? You save that one until it is in the bag.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

That was a great call

the overrated chant is...well....overrated. Diminishes the win, IMO