USF vs. UCF

Fuckbeans.
G8rMom7

USF vs. UCF

Post by G8rMom7 »

My husband was mentioning that living here in Central FL, the media just refuses to even acknowledge that USF exists...hardly ever any coverage on them. Now I see why...UCF got clocked!!!
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

USF vs. UCF

Post by a1bion »

USF is the talk of the town here. It's kind of fun to watch.

I just about died laughing the other day, though. I was in the car and had local sports talk radio on and this guy calls in saying, "Yeah, I'm a diehard lifelong fan of the Canes, but now I just bought season tickets for USF, because they're going to win the BCS Championship." Typical bandwagon Canes fan. Moron.
G8rMom7

USF vs. UCF

Post by G8rMom7 »

My bro-in-law is a Canes fan and has been his whole life...but he has NO concept of the fact that no one else is like him (as far as loyalty to their team through thick and thin). Anyway, I got him into Disney the other day and he griped about someone who commented about the fact that he was wearing his UM shirt and hat...they told him it's like being a ND fan. LOL. I didn't have the heart to tell him I sort of agreed. And you can't explain to the guy that UM sucks...their fans suck, their stadium sucks, their school (well, it's not that bad if you're rich). And believe me as a devout Christian it just about kills him watching Tebow...he can't bring himself to root for the Gators but of course, he can't hate Tebow. Poor guy.
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

USF vs. UCF

Post by a1bion »

When I was flying into Nashville, a couple of TSA guys were trying to give me a hard time about the Florida shirt I was wearing. I asked them what school they were fans of and when they said Miami, I just started laughing in their faces. I told them they were yesterday's news and they needed to remember where all the trophies are at these days. They just walked away, totally silent.

It's been especially cool seeing what it's done for all the USF students around here--those kids are just rocking the school spirit these days. You see USF gear everywhere.
G8rMom7

USF vs. UCF

Post by G8rMom7 »

Well, if you ever get a close look at their shoulder pads, try and see if you notice any little "T"s written on them. Our middle daughter was practicing on them while we reconditioned them this past summer. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img]
Okay, let's try this!

a1bion

USF vs. UCF

Post by a1bion »

You know what's crazy? With all these upsets this season, it is not out of the realm of possibility that USF could end up in the championship game. Crazy, I know.
G8rMom7

USF vs. UCF

Post by G8rMom7 »

^^^That wouldn't hurt my feelings unless they were playing UF...not likely.
Okay, let's try this!

IHateUGAlyDawgs

USF vs. UCF

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I want USF to disappear again.

I don't want another power in this state.

a1bion

USF vs. UCF

Post by a1bion »

I want USF to disappear again.

I don't want another power in this state.

I keep joking with folks around here that while it's a nice feel good story, we have a home and home with them in the next few years and USF is gonna learn who Daddy is in this state.