Muschamps Hang Joker's Latest Photoshop On Fridge

Fuckbeans.
The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman

Muschamps Hang Joker's Latest Photoshop On Fridge

Post by The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman »

The offseason has seen Florida receivers coach Joker Phillips take up a new hobby in photoshop. His latest effort was good enough for Will Muschamp and his wife, Carol, to hang on their refrigerator. "His eyes just lit up when we told him we were gonna hang it on the fridge," said Carol. "We just wanted to let him know we're proud of him."

The photoshops began rolling in at the beginning of April and Phillips has been hard at work since, hoping to earn the approval of Will and Carol. Their message to Joker after his prior failed attempts were to not give up. "I try to encourage all of my assistant coaches that they are all special and unique and that they just have to find what they like to do and work towards being the best at it," said Will. "Are these photoshops good? Shoot no, but that little guy is putting his heart into them and he earned it. It might just be a phase, you never know with assistant coaches these days, but I remind myself daily that I used to be one and it always meant a lot when Nick Saban would give me a banana sticker for doing a good job."

Phillips was beyond ecstatic to hear the news. "I couldn't believe it! Mr. Will and Mrs. Carol were like, 'We're gonna put this one on the fridge.' And I was like 'Nuh uh! For really?' And they were like, 'Yep, you earned it, buddy!" And I was like, 'oh my god! This is fantastical!'" Phillips said while sipping from his juice box. He added that he plans to do more photoshops in the future and hopes to incorporate Phineas & Ferb somehow 'cause that's, like, his favorite show right now.

Courtesy of The Unsportsmanlike Gentleman