Antonio Morrison

Fuckbeans.
DocZaius

Antonio Morrison

Post by DocZaius »

Fuckbeans.
"Don't you know who I am?" the report states the man yelled. "I am a UF football player! I am Antonio!"
LOL
Shaneomac1

Antonio Morrison

Post by Shaneomac1 »

lol.
a1bion

Antonio Morrison

Post by a1bion »

According to the Gainesville Sun, the only reason they caught him is because he told them who he was. Apparently, there were other players with him, but no one knew who they were.
DocZaius

Antonio Morrison

Post by DocZaius »

Yeah, the victim/bouncer looked him up in UF's directory.
TheTodd

Antonio Morrison

Post by TheTodd »

Mensa material obviously.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
DocZaius

Antonio Morrison

Post by DocZaius »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nc ... s/2572971/
Morrison told police the dog made a "woof-woof'' sound at him and he was barking back.
a1bion

Antonio Morrison

Post by a1bion »

Cervone's making noises about not filing charges on this one. Jim Rome was totally making fun of this story on his radio show, like wow, this kid is a hardened criminal, barking at a dog like that.
a1bion

Antonio Morrison

Post by a1bion »

UF even made the news in Taiwan!

[video=youtube_share;YF72jts9Nsk]http://youtu.be/YF72jts9Nsk[/video]
a1bion

Antonio Morrison

Post by a1bion »

Way back in the day, a guy I knew in Gainesville got arrested at an outdoor concert and charged with violating some old ass law that was aimed at preventing the KKK from appearing in public wearing their hoods. This guy I knew committed the crime of having a couple of beers and putting on a goofy Halloween mask while dancing around. The judge threw it out later.

Sounds like we got some more tight wound GPD officers.
On the same day the Alachua County Sheriff's Office released the dashboard camera video of the Sunday morning of arrest of University of Florida linebacker Antonio Morrison, Sheriff Sadie Darnell said the arresting deputy should have given the 19-year-old a warning for barking at a police dog instead of placing him under arrest.
"Based on the initial report, I have to question the sufficiency of the evidence to constitute a crime," State Attorney Bill Cervone said. "Simply barking at a dog may not be enough. I'll have to look at the statute," he said, noting that the law calls for malicious intent.
TheTodd

Antonio Morrison

Post by TheTodd »

ACS really over reached on this one.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
a1bion

Antonio Morrison

Post by a1bion »

The State Attorney's Office has dropped charges against University of Florida football player Antonio Morrison, who was arrested early Sunday morning on charges of interfering with a police animal.

Darry Lloyd, spokesman for the State Attorney's Office, said the charges were dropped, a move that was expected after State Attorney Bill Cervone on Sunday indicated concern with the sufficiency of evidence to constitute a crime.
I grew up with Darry Lloyd. I haven't seen him in years. Last time I saw him, he was working as a patrol cop.