pam and vertigo going at it on SCOUT

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
G8Rpmc

Post by G8Rpmc »

Like Mr. Mlr said...except for the shit part, of course. And yes, I do know some sh....

I just can't bring myself to type it again. [/size]

:)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.
radbag

Post by radbag »

there's discussion of a new "secret" board on scout...I'm going to try and get in on this.
you won't have to try brother...they'd love to have you there.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

Ricky, why do you hate me? Just kidding but I posted over on Scout because sincerely, until I saw THIS thread I didn't realize they all moved over there. I thought they were just posting on both. But I posted a Christmas greeting on GC and got very little response from the regulars anyway. So I went over to Scout and realized that they were all over there now...not on both.

So by replying "Lies" to my "I was wondering where you all were", you are not being accurate. How I knew they were over there, well...that I may have skirted around.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

i thought that was really nice of you to post there m7...after all the back and forths you've had with pam and all...it was really big of you to post there...atta girl.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

So by replying "Lies" to my "I was wondering where you all were", you are not being accurate.

I know...just thought I'd do a drive-by. I'll probably make another rock-solid contribution 6 months from now.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

i thought that was really nice of you to post there m7...after all the back and forths you've had with pam and all...it was really big of you to post there...atta girl.

Eh, I made up with them (her and Bill) a while ago. I still don't think we would ever be best friends or anything, but I don't have any problems with either of them really. She always says nice things about my pics of my kids and she's a big Gator fan...I appreciate that.

There are others over there like KillinMe and a few otehrs who were also very nice to me and I realized they weren't at GC anymore either, so that's why I wanted to post a Christmas greeting in the first place.
Okay, let's try this!

radbag

Post by radbag »

photo is quite the character over there.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

His posts are just too long for me...and not as easy to read as say...when Mlr posts a story or something...those are interesting to read, like you're reading a book, but Photo's are sort of scatter-brained and don't seem to be well-thought out...just too hard for me to read and understand what he's trying to say.
Okay, let's try this!

DreaminOandB

Post by DreaminOandB »

First, I can't friggin BELIEVE that this made it into a thread over here! Second, I do not have a problem with Mom7, it's just you had no idea who the friggin hell you could trust over there and things got out of hand. Third, to this day I wouldn't piss on Verti if she were on fire! She tried to always hide the type of person she really was except when she was drunk-posting and then she tried to do damage control the next day!

But I digress...
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

This thread is almost 4 years old...

Just sayin'.
DreaminOandB

Post by DreaminOandB »

[quote=G8Rpmc]Kyle told me that all the threads in the Pub had been deleted and that some people were asking for me to come back and start the Boring Thread and the Fishing Fools thread. I went back and did that. What a weird deal....ALL the threads being deleted accidently. wow.....

I haven't had a problem with anyone over there, but I haven't been hanging around the Pub for some time now.

I heard that Pam96 had been banned for taking a pic of someone that was in the Pic thread and posting it on another message board. Supposedly she said some very "unkind" things about the person in the pic. I guess it got back to the "powers that be" and they didn't take too kindly to it.

Like I said, I haven't been there much. I started going back a few times after Kyle told me about the threads being deleted.[/QUOTE]

That pic was a pic of Verti on the side of the road headed to Gainesville to a game. She posted the darn pic on GC aka the free intrawebs and I was nice enough to repost it on Scout! :) I remember everything that was said about that pic.

I DO NOT LIKE people who go around saying that they are better than everyone else and professing their so called "hotness" (in her own mind). I just used the pic to make a point, that's all. BTW, I proved my point! :)
radbag

Post by radbag »

link it up girly
DreaminOandB

Post by DreaminOandB »

[quote=radbag]link it up girly[/QUOTE]

Damn, I'll have to go into my old laptop to get it! LOL
DreaminOandB

Post by DreaminOandB »

[quote=DocZaius]This thread is almost 4 years old...

Just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny when I found it!
g8orbill

Post by g8orbill »

[quote=DreaminOandB]I thought it was funny when I found it![/QUOTE]

hahahahahahaha
And that's a first down!
FriendlyGator

Post by FriendlyGator »

Bill and Dreamin! Oh My!
rock8591

Post by rock8591 »

Shit, I just found this thread today. No clue what all the talk is about.

Well, at least I know I'm no longer the laughinglivestock like I was from the 2004-2005 days.
There was once a person named rock
Who most here would gladly coldcock
Not afraid to look dumb
To the pub he would come
And whatever he said was a crock