Fuckbeans.
UFGirlluvr

Was Mullen using this Sat night?

Post by UFGirlluvr »

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v616/cruzer_442/plays.jpg[/img]
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Seems like that'd be kind of hard to work with, considering the big ass ring Mullen is rocking from his national championship. You know the one I'm talking about--oh wait, Brooks and the UK fans don't know anything about that.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

It seemed to be working pretty well for him Sat night and those 17 points UF put up. How did UF go from over 500 yards a game to what 300? Was that the same Auburn team that lost at home to USF and Miss State? We will see October 20th. Maybe Mullen's appendix was calling the plays or if that ring is getting in the way he might want to consider leaving it at home.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

All Im saying is that if UF can start winning championships in basketball why cant UK win in football
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

same reason the Cubs never win in Baseball...it's just not the proper order of the universe

UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Good point Hater but if the Cubbies start looking good in the playoffs the end of the world might be near
IHateUGAlyDawgs

the cubbies will find a way somehow to lose...

it could be bottom of the 9th, game 7 of the WS, and Lee hits what could be the game winning HR...and a bird will fly in front of it and knock it down into the center fielder's glove...

and I will chuckle.

Toothy

Post by Toothy »

the cubbies will find a way somehow to lose...

it could be bottom of the 9th, game 7 of the WS, and Lee hits what could be the game winning HR...and a bird will fly in front of it and knock it down into the center fielder's glove...

and I will chuckle.

Them is fighting words, white boy. '07 is the Cubs' year!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

LMAO, Toothy.

I have nothing against de cubbies...it's just humorous watching all the different ways they find to lose

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

It seemed to be working pretty well for him Sat night and those 17 points UF put up. How did UF go from over 500 yards a game to what 300? Was that the same Auburn team that lost at home to USF and Miss State? We will see October 20th. Maybe Mullen's appendix was calling the plays or if that ring is getting in the way he might want to consider leaving it at home.

*just bein an ass...i'm a little sensitive about that game lol...

1. we had our worst OL performance of the year, that's how. i don't know if our young guys took a step back this week or if we were just dinged up, but it was not a pretty performance for the OL.

2. no it wasn't the same auburn team. the auburn team WE played only turned the ball over ONE time. go check the stats on their games against USF and Miss State. count the turnovers. i believe it was 5 against Miss St and EIGHT against USF. give us a couple more offensive possessions for free and i guarantee you we beat them by a touchdown at least.

as far as the playcalling, i don't have a major problem with it. it's difficult when your guys are dinged up and you don't have quality depth.

any more questions? i know you kentucky boys have never really had the luxury of dealing with UNexpected losses.... [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_point.gif[/img] (sorry i couldn't resist the cheap shot...looking forward to lexington...i am somewhat concerned)
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Post by radbag »

uk is gonna get a huge dose of reality the next few weeks.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

you mean when they play teams that actually field defenses?

arkansas is the only team from their schedule you could argue puts a D on the field (and even they have allowed 26 to Troy and FORTY ONE yes 41 points to Alabama)

i love the roller coaster of the SEC, i will say that. i can't wait to see how this shit plays out. gonna be a fun ride no matter what boys and girls.
RickySlade

Post by RickySlade »

At least the basketball team had been respectable for a while before getting a couple of rings. Enjoy your Citrus/Outback bowl bid this year, because it's going to be back to the dumpster for y'all when Woodson is gone. :thumbsup:
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Kentucky boy talkin smack. enjoy it while you can Joey.
UFGirlluvr

Post by UFGirlluvr »

Thats the thing people dont realize is that UK is actually somewhat deep these days. Getting all your scholly's back can do that for a program. Im just talking smack and enjoying this while I can. Its never happened in the 30 years of my existence. I honestly think my boys can win the next 2 out of 3 with LSU being the loss. Im sorry but if a Qb like Brandon Cox can do that to UF's defense at the Swamp I feel pretty good about our chances. Also with the USF-Auburn game you also must remember that USF's kicker missed 4 field goals in that one. That score shouldn't have been that close and this year more than any I think the whole "anyone can be beat on any given Saturday" line is very true.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Joe...don't take this the wrong way or nothing...but you keep talking - you better hope your boys back you up.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

and just remember whatever "a qb like cox" did to us - it was only enough to put up 20 points. I'm quite confident we'll score more than that against Kentucky...you think our defense is pourous? If a QB like whoever the hell FAU has can put up 17 (3 points less than Cox on us) against Kentucky in the Litter Box than I'm pretty confident in what Tebow can do.

IHateUGAlyDawgs

dammit Joe...now I'm fired up and pissed off again...you should know better than to poke gator fans in the ribs after a heartbreaking loss like that.

UFgirlfan07

Post by UFgirlfan07 »

dammit Joe...now I'm fired up and pissed off again...you should know better than to poke gator fans in the ribs after a heartbreaking loss like that.

Seriously. At least you don't have to live with the douche bag. I'm ready to kill him after this week and I can't believe he posted this. He saw how badly I reacted to seeing it and I guess he thought it would be fun to do it to everyone else.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

As far as Mullen's play calling? I thought it was odd at times, but then again, I'm not sitting up there and looking at all the defensive schemes they were giving us. Not to mention, we had many players at less than 100%. Plus, you never know for sure whether it's they play call or if it was just a bad execution of a good play call. These kids are young and obviously are subject to making more mistakes than last year's team. IMO.

As far as Kentucky goes, I'm not afraid of their defense...Louisville scored a ton of points on them and they SUCK!!!
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

werd.

i'm down with a little smack talk though. whatev.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

this year more than any I think the whole "anyone can be beat on any given Saturday" line is very true.

That's why I feel good about our boys beatin down that powerhouse known as Kentucky
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

Seriously. At least you don't have to live with the douche bag. I'm ready to kill him after this week .

Kick his arse to the curb. You deserve better Katie.
a1bion

Post by a1bion »

Seriously. At least you don't have to live with the douche bag. I'm ready to kill him after this week and I can't believe he posted this. He saw how badly I reacted to seeing it and I guess he thought it would be fun to do it to everyone else.

Just tell him "Kiss the ring, biatch!" People love to hate on the reigning champs.
radbag

Post by radbag »

Seriously. At least you don't have to live with the douche bag. I'm ready to kill him after this week .

Kick his arse to the curb. You deserve better Katie.

+a gazillion