apexgator

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by apexgator »

the original one?

2nd one
radbag

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by radbag »

this concludes this fridays episode of 'masterpiece theatre'...join us again next week as kyle slaps baka down again with his own furry slipper, bari continues the box-and-one on rad and gives up the easy layup, and joe attempt to get banned and fails again.
Tipmoose

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by Tipmoose »

this concludes this fridays episode of 'masterpiece theatre'...join us again next week as kyle slaps baka down again with his own furry slipper, bari continues the box-and-one on rad and gives up the easy layup, and joe attempt to get banned and fails again.

Its a shame it got nuked too. I was hoping you'd lay the smack down on Rick. Ah well.
Can't feed 'em? Don't breed 'em. People, dogs, whatever.
radbag

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by radbag »

Its a shame it got nuked too. I was hoping you'd lay the smack down on Rick. Ah well.

meh - i don't pay mind to the little ones...they yap the most but are pretty harmless...besides, i don't fight down in class...only up.
Toothy

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by Toothy »

It is exceedingly dull over there. I can't even stir myself to malice.
annarborgator

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by annarborgator »

Lethargy, at times, can be rather satisfying. Especially when you realize the oh-so-enjoyable implosion is being realized without any real work on our part. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lmao.gif[/img] I love when glaring weaknesses shine through the shit--I mean spit--shine haze of a group of people being led by the collective hand.

Thank everything for the existence of the BA.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
DocZaius

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by DocZaius »

a1bion

The Pub Hall of Fame???

Post by a1bion »

What is it? A new hall of fame? I haven't logged in to that site in forever so I don't even know if I'm still banned from the Pub/unable to view it.

This thread is some real memory lane material. I wonder whatever happened to TBLightning.