Found some really old GC drama

Speaking of anal sex, where's vanders?
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Circa 2000 and before, The_Graygator and some others were involved in something they called the "TGRRT," which I believe stood for the "Tallahassee Gator Rapid Response Team." They also had something called the "IGRRT" which might stand for "Internet Gator Rapid Response Team," but I'm not sure.

Anyway, they had some kind of falling out with Solari after which he received a bomb threat.

Read what remains of that trainwreck here:

http://amazingforums.com/forum/TGRRT/forum.html

I think you'll recognize some names.
DocZaius

Post by DocZaius »

Wow: http://amazingforums.com/forum/TGRRT/7.html

[TABLE="width: 90%"]
[TR="bgcolor: #FF6600"]
[TD="width: 18%"]Author[/TD]
[TD]Topic: Bomb threats[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="bgcolor: #FFFFFF"]
[TD="width: 18%"]Solari[/TD]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 1:46 PM
Folks,
I just received an email from MonitorLizard containing a bomb threat against myself and my family.
This has to stop. Monitor, I know you do not agree with how everything was handled and you are spreading false lies about your version of what happened, but you went too far when you emailed me, threatening my family and my daughter if I continued to counter your false allegations here.
I'm not going to take this threat seriously but if it continues I will not hesitate to forward it to the appropriate authorities.
I'm aware of the possibility that it's a fake email account using your alias, but what am I supposed to do or believe after seeing you spread all these lies about me??
Regardless, this stuff has to stop -- everyone is taking this too seriously.
Ray
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 18%"]MonitorLizard[/TD]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 1:58 PM
First of all this is the Monitor Lizard and I don't issue BOMB THREATS! You can credit FSU_NOLE with tactics like that. The Graygator knows how to reach me. The Imposters are at it again![/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:01 PM
How am I supposed to believe you with the lies you have been spreading about me?
Don't you think the timing is perfect for you to send me one after I've been countering your lies here?
I really, really, hope it wasn't you because it really puts a black eye on the TGRRT, after already spreading false allegations about me.
IF you like, email me and let's get this squared away. Obviously, you have my address...
Ray
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:17 PM
No I don't have your e mail address. it's obvious that you are an imposter, if you are really Ray, then you should know Manuels phone number. And while you're at it, "ray" go ahead and publish that e mail account that you think the treat came from. Do I need to call the FBI for you? The GrayGator got threatening calls this morning and SuperDave has recieved threats over the past week on one of the hotlines threatening bodily harm. This is all breaking news at this time.The TGRRT is on it.[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="width: 18%"]The_Graygator[/TD]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:17 PM Image
SOLARI, I'll drop the third person speak for now, because this is just ME, Gator Todd, talking to YOU now, man to man.
I know MONITER LIZARD, and even though I don't care much for how you and you fellow GC moniters have treated us, I'll be perfectly honest with you.
MONITER would NEVER, EVER do such a thing.
It's amazing isn't it? FSU-NOLE shows up as a moderator and suddenly, there's bomb threats. Just the other day, another well-known Gator personality recieved a death threat from an FSU fan, the very day after posts about FSU-NOLE's appointment as a GC moderator appeared.
Now, this morning, Wednesday, I have recieved a threat, and at my mother's home number no less.
This is nothing more than your new "buddy" FSU-NOLE doing everything that he can to place as much dissention and suspicion amongst the Gators at GC as he can.
He isn't your friend, or SAC's, or anyone else's, he's using this opportunity to cause as much dissention as he possibly can.
I already let you know that I know from a couple of internet friends of his, that this was his intention all along.
Have fun with him, but I would greatly appreciate it if you would NOT accuse my friends of making threats against you.
Just like me, Moniter is a stand-up, in your face king of guy, if he has something to sya to you, he'll say it to your face.
Try looking in your own backyard before lashing out at your own Gator brothers, brothers who you shunned.
If you want to talk to me by phone, I'll be glad to straighten all this out with you since there is such a great distance between us.
Since it seems the nolies are making subtle changes to other people's screen-names to use them to make threats, I would suggest that you contact SMANUEL directly and he can give you the proper number to contact me.
And another thing, to the nolie who called and threatened me this morning....... As you indicated in your brief phone call that you know where I like to "hang out", I'll be hanging out there tonight.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:24 PM
Gray/Monitor,
I just communicated with Stephen and I'm going to let him handle things since I trust him and he is an upstanding fellow.
You may think you are above board, but I feel precisely the same towards you guys for quickly ripping the knives into my back with your tactics, especially the threats and slander. You may deny the threat, but how do you deny the slander that sits right here on this board?
This is the thanks I get for fighting for the TGRRT for nearly a year on Rivals and Gator Country.
Real classy, guys.. Real classy.
Ray
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:25 PM
Yes, let me see! FSU_NOLE gets moderator position on GC and now we have holy hell breaking out. What a coincidence. Bomb Threats? Criminal records checks, stalking, doen't it seem familiar.
And the Real Ray knows more than anyone being an Internet expert, that any e mail can be traced. If the Real Ray did recieve a threat via e mail it's the simplest thing in the world for tyhe FBI to trace. In fact if you say it came from me, then hit the reply key and e mail me back. If I sent it the nI should get a reply.
The truth is "I didn't send any such thing and you and I both know it."
I can't however speak for FSU_NOLE.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:34 PM
As far as the story I posted about what was happening behind the scenes, I stand by the story. Period!
Now the TGRRT needs to find out who's behind that bomb threat. We would all like to know. The FBI can and will find out. Ray, if this is realy you, you save that e mail and you cantact the FBI Field office Jacksonville Florida.
They will inspect your hard drive and they will be able to trace that threat if as indeed you say it really exist.
The TGRRT is all for law and order! I would love to know the origin of the threat. I believe it will only validate the ugly side of what we have been talking about for years.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 2:43 PM Image
SOLARI..... I'm sorry for what has happened to you. I really, really am. It's hard to tell what people are really like from just words on a computer screen, because there is no emotion in them. We can't see or hear the expressions or emotion.
I have contacted you by personal e-mail, and I would be more than happy to speak to you via other means of communication.
Just as you say that "you can't be sure of us", put yourself in our shoes too.
Ray, from me to you, NO ONE in the TGRRT has ever, and will NEVER threaten you or anyone else.
I know you don't know me personally, and we may have our differences on these boards, but I'm a grown man with a level head, and would like nothing better than to get to the bottom of this.
It's your call.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 3:20 PM
Well said Gray! Solari, I'm sure you have a heart of gold. As with almost all Gators!
But I seriously question your decision making. First you appoint FSU_NOLE a moderator on GC, then you conduct a 'renegade' overnight poll which suddenly disappears. Then you come on this board the very first day and make bomb threat accusations toward me.
Starting to sound like The Clinton House.
I'm more disappointed than anything. I have a damn good idea who's behind all of this and so do you.
I hope you will not let this slide. I hope that you will investigate and get the real culprit. If not then I assure you the TGRRT will get to the bottom of this as always!
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 3:28 PM
Well, like I keep telling everyone, I'm far from perfect. You very well know that.
It goes both ways -- I am extremely disappointed in you as well.
I know you want to believe it, but FSU NOLE has nothing to do with anything behind us relocating TGRRT to TheSwamp.com. Nothing. No one has control over Gator Country other than myself.
Nonetheless, like I said to Gray, I'm willing to let bygones be bygones if it's a two way street in that regard.
Ray

http://boards.rivals.com/default.asp?si ... on=PageNav
New TGRRT Home
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[TD]posted 7/5/00 4:56 PM Image
Ray, it's so much that we think FSU-NOLE was responsible for getting the TGRRT "moved", it's that we think he's behind the threat you recieved. Over on the old Cyberswamp board, where Sean used to have the board set up where you could just log-in and use as many handles as one iwshed, on sveral occasions, FSU-NOLE (and this was confrimed by site moderators there through IP addreses) posted under my name of Graygator.
These threats were orchestrated to cast suspicion from the actaul perpetrators.
Of course, this is typical nolie "MO".
.............So says, The Graygator.
[/SIZE][/FONT][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
OH Krill

Post by OH Krill »

Crazy shit.