So how far do we get in the tournament?

Fuckbeans.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

Agreed Toothy. Gators would get a lead and then blow it with turnovers. Kept waiting for us to extend the lead to 15 - 16 points so I could relax.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
MinGator

Post by MinGator »

When Parson's chunked the last shot in regulation I thought we were done. But they quickly changed my mind the way they came out from the OT tip. It was clear they had the energy to go the distance. Body language between the two teams was clear to me, the Gators were going to pound them in OT.
Can I borrow your towel? My car just hit a water buffalo.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

When Parson's chunked the last shot in regulation I thought we were done. But they quickly changed my mind the way they came out from the OT tip. It was clear they had the energy to go the distance. Body language between the two teams was clear to me, the Gators were going to pound them in OT.
We put a fucking hurting on Jimmer in particular during the last 8 or so minutes of regulation. Goddamn LDS boy wasn't used to SEC thugs. The best part? We played clean as fuck, but we still just destroyed him physically.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

I liked how his bandage kept getting larger as the game went on.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
Toothy

Post by Toothy »

We put a fucking hurting on Jimmer in particular during the last 8 or so minutes of regulation. Goddamn LDS boy wasn't used to SEC thugs. The best part? We played clean as fuck, but we still just destroyed him physically.

No doubt. I'd stay a thousand miles away from him if I were a pro team. He's a third-rounder. He's gonna be a minor perimeter weapon. He'll never go into the lane again.
slideman67

Post by slideman67 »

I think we will get to the Elite Eight and no further. 8)

All 4 brackets are shot. Good news is that since I am 11 out of 11 people in my pool, I will get my money back. I guess that makes up for the pools in 2006 and 2007 that I won on UF.
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

I don't think I can watch any more of this tournament. I couldn't bring myself to watch either of today's games. Seems like a fucking waste of time after getting raped like we did yesterday by the asshole zebras.
G8rMom7

Post by G8rMom7 »

AA, we did watch the end of the first one and the second one. After that second one though, Bill got all frustrated again saying "we should be in there".
Okay, let's try this!

annarborgator

Post by annarborgator »

Yea, I tried switching over to them both a couple different times....but I just couldn't watch more than about 30 seconds or so before becoming totally disgusted again.

My big thing is that Vernon and especially Alex and Chandler deserved better than what happened. I don't care for myself, but I know how far those guys have come and how much they dedicated to the team in the last couple years. Great guys who, truth be told, probably overachieved this year on talent alone...but as a TEAM, there has been nobody better than us for the last 2 months, IMO.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

It was disgraceful that happened to that team by those officials. They were rolling in that game and were going to open up a big time lead on Butler. They totally took away their momentum and we never recovered.
radbag

Post by radbag »

My big thing is that Vernon and especially Alex and Chandler deserved better than what happened. I don't care for myself, but I know how far those guys have come and how much they dedicated to the team in the last couple years. Great guys who, truth be told, probably overachieved this year on talent alone...but as a TEAM, there has been nobody better than us for the last 2 months, IMO.