there's some talk about a 'white out' for auburn...

Fuckbeans.
radbag

Post by radbag »

...being bandied about on myspace and facebook...anyone confirm...some yahoo on GB is "claiming" this...here's his words which were apparently cut and pasted off a myspace/facebook entry

Everybody remembers the Auburn game last year..

This year, we need to show Auburn how overpowering we can be and we don't want to empower them by wearing SIMILAR COLORS.

So this year, everyone wear WHITE. White outs have been very effective in past years with schools of similar colors..

It doesn't matter what you wear as long as it's WHITE- gator shirt, plain shirt, dresses, shirts, white hats, whatever you feel like just wear WHITE!

Notice in the picture that sad little red section? That's the away team- obviously feeling out numbered and unsupported.. poor them.

SEND THIS TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!! THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO MAKING THIS WORK AND INTIMIDATING AUBURN

Bottom line: WEAR WHITE

This event is a happy place. Any negative or rude unnecessary comments will be deleted from the wall. If you don't want to wear white, RSVP to the event accordingly. Thanks!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

no thanks to this one.

I was for the blue out because it's what Meyer wanted...not some numb nuts fan.

If Meyer calls for a white out I'll wear white...otherwise, it'll be normal game day attire for me.

radbag

Post by radbag »

speaking of which...what is normal game attire?

or is it different for everyone?
IHateUGAlyDawgs

different for everyone...

I wear a blue Nike Gator T-shirt tucked in to Khaki Shorts and a hat.

urapnes

Post by urapnes »

^^^
very DU of you jimmy. do you know jordan august? he was a du for a few years, i think about the same time you were there.

anyway....white out bad idea. i don't wear white very often. i always don a jersey and ou visor to florida games.
apexgator

Post by apexgator »

I thought white was not fashionable after labor day.
G8RKyle

Post by G8RKyle »

White would be bad, since as the visiting team, Auburn will be wearing white jerseys. Not to mention that their helmets are white.
TheTodd

Post by TheTodd »

anything but jean shorts rad

I normally wear some cargo pants and a gator 3 button shirt.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

^^^
very DU of you jimmy. do you know jordan august? he was a du for a few years, i think about the same time you were there.

anyway....white out bad idea. i don't wear white very often. i always don a jersey and ou visor to florida games.
I know a Jordan but can't remember his last name...August doesn't ring a bell. The Jordan I know was a few years older than me and a Miami fan.

urapnes

Post by urapnes »

that's the guy. his dad's a big um booster. going to tailgate w/ them tomorrow. although jordan and his brother won't be down.

white out - the color coordinating thing is good and dandy once in a while, but cheesy if too often.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Jordan still a degenerate gambler? I think he bet every line that was out when I knew him. Haven't seen him in years. Let me know if Jordan tailgates w/ you at any UF games...would love to catch up w/ him.

wpfox16

Post by wpfox16 »

That's racist.
radbag

Post by radbag »