fsu tickets?

Fuckbeans.
AdGator02

fsu tickets?

Post by AdGator02 »

i know this is highly unlikely, but if anyone hears of available fsu tickets (2), please let me know. jason and i will be at my grandparents for part of thanksgiving and i'd love to get to a game this year. it looks like auburn is not happening [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_cry.gif[/img]
IHateUGAlyDawgs

fsu tickets?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

Ad, check warchant...reading their boards it looks like they're going to be dumping tickets by that time.

AdGator02

fsu tickets?

Post by AdGator02 »

i'm sure they'd sell tix to a gator fan cheap :)
annarborgator

fsu tickets?

Post by annarborgator »

they don't have to know you're a Gator fan do they? [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/ninja.gif[/img]
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
AdGator02

fsu tickets?

Post by AdGator02 »

brilliant!
apexgator

fsu tickets?

Post by apexgator »

I'm on the hunt for four myself. If successful, I'm going to be needing advice since the last UF game I attended at the Swamp was USCw in the early '80s.
radbag

fsu tickets?

Post by radbag »

call the booster.
annarborgator

fsu tickets?

Post by annarborgator »

I'm on the hunt for four myself. If successful, I'm going to be needing advice since the last UF game I attended at the Swamp was USCw in the early '80s.

daaamn son. that's too long of an absence from such hallowed ground. here's hoping you get your tickets and make your pilgrimage!
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

fsu tickets?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

concur w/ AA.

G8Rpmc

fsu tickets?

Post by G8Rpmc »

Ad and apex, I really hope ya'll can make it to that game. That game is always a toss-up, no matter what each team's season records are at the time. When I was a student at UF, we played in Tally, and the Gators were BIG underdogs. They were supposed to kill us. We beat them 45 to almost nothing. Sorry I don't remember the exact score or year, but it was the most fun away game I'd ever attended. (Until last year's National Championship game. [img]{SMILIES_PATH}/icon_smile.gif[/img] )

Apex, you will definitely see a difference in the stadium!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I love living in Florida.