Strahan's "holdout"

Fuckbeans.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Strahan's "holdout"

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I meant to bring this up before, and then I saw this quote in an article rad posted and it reminded me:

# ESPN.com's John Clayton reports: "After 24 hours of soul-searching and a conversation with general manager Jerry Reese, seven-time Pro Bowl defensive end Michael Strahan has decided to end his holdout and report to the New York Giants." Oh, please. How about this instead: "After 3 weeks of skipping training camp, Michael Strahan has decided to end his holdout."

If any of you have not read the book "The Dark Side of the Game" by Tim Green, I highly recommend it. It's not a book that bashes football, just gives a little insight to some of the things that aren't talked about much. Like how often injuries are faked or exaggerated during training camps and how often retirements are "contemplated" to skip training camp. While these are both commonplace, retirement, according to the author, is a frowned upon method of doing it. When I heard Strahan was contemplating retirement I immediately thought this is what he may be doing but wasn't sure until he came back.

May not be a great conversation topic, I just thought it was interesting.

radbag

Strahan's "holdout"

Post by radbag »

strahan is rumored to be gay fyi...nttawwt.