Here you go, AA...

Stick all your provocative and controversial topics here. Then stick them up your ass, you fascist Nazi!
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Here you go, AA...

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

annarborgator

Here you go, AA...

Post by annarborgator »

TPTB will push down the equities market to ensure a respectable auction next week. In fact, Ben already drained about $50 billion in system liquidity today by only rolling about half of his slosh fund....this is the same move, albeit not as significant, that Ben made last September that crashed the market.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
annarborgator

Here you go, AA...

Post by annarborgator »

Ben's $125B liquidity drain from last september when he intentionally crashed the market:

And his $53B+ liquidity drain from today that's obviously meant to push down equities and reignite the fear trade's push into treasuries ahead of next week's record auctions:
annarborgator

Here you go, AA...

Post by annarborgator »

Denninger's on top of it:
I mean, c'mon, $165 billion in Treasuries for sale in the next week?

$31 billion in 3-month bills
$27 billion in 7-year notes
$40 billion in 2-year notes
$37 billion in 5-year notes
$30 billion in 6-month bills

Annualized this is $8.58 trillion dollars!

Now obviously they won't keep doing that for the next 52 weeks (one hopes) but you have to be smoking something if you think the market can continue to absorb this sort of supply and shrug it off.

Today the TNX was up over 5%, undoubtedly on this announcement, almost erasing the benefit from the recent stock market decline.

So Ben's liquidity games have bought him about 15 basis points of improvement in the TNX, but he's given up 35 handles on the SPX.

At this rate to get the TNX down to 3% he'll have to sacrifice 230 points on the SPX, taking it down to about the March lows.

Rock, meet hard place.

I told you so.

To the government: Stop spending or the TNX will continue to ramp and you will be forced to crash the market outright to keep mortgage rates from going to 8%.
http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/1134-Who-Are-They-Trying-To-Fool-TNX.html