Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Fuckbeans.
annarborgator

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by annarborgator »

I'm pumped about this week's action. Tons of games I'm intrigued by that will start to answer some questions about many, many teams...here's what I'm thinking...

Noon
Miami vs. OU (ABC): This game will say alot, IMO, about how serious OU is as a contender for the Big12 title this year. I expect OU to stomp Miami Saturday and compete for the Big12 title later.

Nebraska vs. Wake (ESPN): Was Wake for real last year? Is Nebraska good enough to win the Big12 North? I think Wake is being overlooked this season and I expect them to give the Huskers a clooooose game at home.

Alabama vs. Vanderbilt (12:30 LFS): Is Saban still actually relevant to CFB? We will see. Alabama travels to Vandy for a huge game for Vandy, IMO. Could be an awesome early-season SEC matchup.

Afternoon

Oregon vs. Michigan (2:30 ABC): We all wanna know how you bounce back from the biggest upset of all time.

UAB vs. FSU (5:00 ESPNU): UAB got walloped by Michigan State last week but they we'll see. I always keep an eye on FSU.

SoCar vs. Georgia (5:45 ESPN2): The Visor vs. his old nemesis, UGA. It's always a fun one and Stevie has a solid chance to hand the Dawgs a L.

Evening

Troy vs. Florida (6:00 PPV): Can't wait for the 2nd meeting of Church. Nuff said.

TCU vs. Texas (7:00 FSN): Texas looked weak last week...I think TCU has a real shot to knock them off. Should be a fun game.

South Florida vs. Aubrin (9:00 ESPN2): Is South Florida for real this year? We'll see

VTech vs. LSU (9:15 ESPN): The big one for the week. VTech better get their Offense cooking early. They can't afford to play from behind the entire game, IMO.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
radbag

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by radbag »

i think oregon/michigan will be intriguing as will nd/psu for the same reasons...i wanna see claussen anyways.

boise st/washington will be enlightening as to what ian johnsons chances are of winning the heisman.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

don't forget Notwortha Damn....err...Notre Dame v. Penn State in Happy Valley...

I think the Irish get thumped.

annarborgator

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by annarborgator »

good call re: ND vs. PSU....totally slipped my mind probably because I don't like acknowledging the Domers.
I've never met a retarded person who wasn't smiling.
slideman67

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by slideman67 »

don't forget Notwortha Damn....err...Notre Dame v. Penn State in Happy Valley...

I think the Irish get thumped.

Agreed!
If the devil had a name, it'd be Chuck Finley.
TheTodd

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by TheTodd »

Going to have to tivo SoCar and UGA. Really want to see what those teams have. Miami vs OU could be interesting to say the least. Nebraska v Wake will probably be boring but close.
“The Knave abideth.” I dare speak not for thee, but this maketh me to be of good comfort; I deem it well that he be out there, the Knave, being of good ease for we sinners.
IHateUGAlyDawgs

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by IHateUGAlyDawgs »

I actually think Nebraska walks away w/ that one.

oklahoma marches over Miami

Mich eeks one out over the Ducks

Georgia will sneak past SC

Vandy will shock Bama

UAB will play FSU close early...fall apart late

VT gets pummeled.

TCU will take Texas to the wire...could go either way

USF plays inspired early, much like K.St...will fall apart late...much like K.St.

Florida's D struggles for a quarter, then settles down...Florida routs Troy...48-10

RickySlade

Week 2 Lineup-Thoughts?

Post by RickySlade »

Nebraska

For some reason (stupidity?), I like Miami over Oklahoma.

Michigan

Cocks

I think Vandy wins, but is it really a shocker (heh...shocker)?

FSU...they'll suck less than UAB.

TCU

LSU, but it'll be close. I want to pick VT (again, stupidity?), but my loyalty to the SEC won't allow it.

Auburn, ditto^^^...

Gators, baby!!! I'd be shocked if we win by more than 3-4 TDs, but I hope your prediction is correct.
(Tipping a waitress) Here's fifty bucks; take this in case I get drunk and call you a bitch later.